Casstastrophe /kəssˈtastrəfi/ [noun]:
1. a Cassie causing great and usually sudden damage or suffering, especially via attempts at jokes; a disaster.
2. the denouement of a drama, especially a classical tragedy or drastic overreaction.
Tales of Casstastrophe is a lot of things, but first and foremost it is me.
I started this blog in 2015 as a way to ensure that my ardor for writing never dies. It has since evolved into one part creative outlet, one part memory keepsake, one part informational aide, and one part absolute nonsense.
My life, for the past little while, has been experiencing a lot of change. It’s the type of change that makes me want to share things with the world around me, at least while I can still keep track of it all. Over the past few years I’ve lived in a lot of different places and I’m humbled to have found something wonderfully different in each and every one of them. Including, but not limited to, the people who’ve come into my heart along the way. Life is pretty cool.
Let’s talk about what you might find around here. Fan favorites may include books I brought abroad, a list of cooking tips for a novice like me, and my first mile in a while but my personal prides are a love letter to England, 23 thoughts on turning 23, and my annual (2015, 2016, & 2017) learn a book series! If you’re looking for more, then take a browse through my Casstegories. Heads up, the puns do not and will not lessen.
Find something here, find nothing here, or just find here.
These are the voyages of the starship EricPrydz.
Held Most Ardently:
- Oxford commas
- Jane Austen
- Hot coffee
- Making people laugh
- The Atlantic Ocean
- Tribal lunar speak
- The fresh smell of a newly opened bag of Mini Eggs
The Barely Tolerable:
- People who drink Guinness from the can
- New York City
- The sound of sneezing
- Disobeying school zone speed limits
- Dropping the first c in arctic
- Waxy apples and squishy blueberries
- Relaxing music
- Avocados and everything they represent
If you’ve got questions of a more personal nature, then shoot me a note over at email@example.com and let’s be friends!